Papyrus: Container Script
- ID: The ID, also referred to as Editor ID, is used by the Creation Kit to uniquely identify this record within a Data File.
- Name: The object's name as it will appear within the game world and user interface menus.
- Weight: The weight of this object which represents how heavy it is.
- Random Anim Start:
- Obstacle: If this container dynamically cuts navmesh.
- Respawns: If this container respawns/resets with the Cell.
- Show Owner:
- Model: The 3D Model File that will be used for this object.
- Edit: Chooses the model for this object.
- Add Destruction Data: Allows you to configure the objects destruction data with the Destructible Object Data editor.
Sets how the object interacts with navmesh generation.
- Collision Geometry: Generated Navmesh will test against the collision of the object.
- Bounding Box: Generated Navmesh will test against the bounding box of the object.
- Filter: Generated Navmesh will ignore the object completely.
- Ground: Generated Navmesh will treat the object like it is part of the ground.
- Allow sounds when container animations exist: Only plays the following sounds if the container has an animation.
- Open: Selects the sound that plays when opened.
- Close: Selects the sound that plays when closed.
- Forced Loc Ref Type:
- Native Terminal: Select the Terminal linked to this container.
A drop down of Formlists. Items in the Formlist are allowed in the container. Items that aren't are refused.
Each item has a count, an object ID, and may have an owner and a health value. By right clicking in the window, you can add a new item using the values from the drop-down and text fields below.
- Object: Editor ID of the object to add to the container.
- Count: Quantity of the particular object found in the container.
- Health %:
- Owner: Each item in the container can belong to an NPC or Faction.
- NPC: The specific NPC that owns the object. Stealing the object is considered an act of aggression against the NPC.
- Faction: The specific Faction that owns the object. Stealing the object is considered an act of aggression against the faction.
- Global Variable: Not used.
- Required Rank: The minimum faction rank necessary to act as an owner of this object.
- Preview Calculated Result: Displays a list of possible items that could be in the container when the player is at the specified level. Useful only when items in the container are leveled items.
- Preview Level: Sets the character level for the preview.
- Scripts: Papyrus scripts may be added, removed, and their properties edited.
- Add: Adds a papyrus script to this object.
- Remove: Removes the selected papyrus script from this object.
- Properties: Shows the papyrus property editor for the selected script.
- Actor Values: A list of Actor Values to use. These will be associated with this container.
- Actor Value: Drop down for actor values. An actor value can't be added from this list, you must add an actor value to the left of this.
- Amount: Displays the value chosen for the actor value, which can also be used to change the value.