A LoadScreen form defines the visual aspect of a loading screen. Loading screens consists of a 3D Model File and text description. The game may display loading screens during fast travel, loading game saves, using doors, or displayed as the main menu background. The LoadScreen object is found within the Object Window under the Miscellaneous Category.
Editor Dialog[edit | edit source]
- ID: The ID, also referred to as Editor ID, is used by the Creation Kit to uniquely identify this record within a Data File.
- Displays in Main Menu:
- No Rotation: If checked, the player won't be allowed to rotate the model while it is displayed.
- Loading Screen Text: The blurb associated with the loading screen; it will be shown in the lower-left corner. Yes, the Creation Kit gives you space to write a full-length essay. No, you probably shouldn't.
- Camera Path:
- Loading Screen NIF: The Static whose 3D model will be used for this loading screen.
- Constraints: The Rot Min, Rot Max, Zoom Min, and Zoom Max values limit how the player can zoom and rotate the model.
- Match Conditions: The loading screen will can be displayed if these conditions are met.