Jump to navigation Jump to search
A Collision Layer is a geometric primitive which represents the games types of collision and their interactions. The Collision Layer object is found within the Object Window under the Miscellaneous Category.
Editor Dialog[edit | edit source]
- ID: The ID, also referred to as Editor ID, is used by the Creation Kit to uniquely identify this record within a Data File.
- Name: The object's name as it will appear within the game world and user interface menus.
- Description: The object's description as it will appear within user interface menus.
- Debug Color: The default color used for this object. This affects the collision primitive's color.
- R: The colors red channel is represented by a number between 0 and 255.
- G: The colors green channel is represented by a number between 0 and 255.
- B: The colors blue channel is represented by a number between 0 and 255.
- Collides with...: The collision layers which will obstruct this Collision Layer.
- Available Layers: The available collision layers this Collision Layer may collide with.
- <-- Add: Adds a collision layer to Collides with....
- Remove -->: Removes a collision layer from Collides with....
- Trigger Volume: Whether this Collision Layer's primitive should act as a Trigger Volume. A Trigger Volume will invoke Papyrus events such as OnTriggerEnter and OnTriggerLeave.
- Navmesh Obstacle: Whether this Collision Layer should dynamically cut NavMesh. Used only for specific collision layers such as L_NAVCUT.