|This article has been flagged as inaccurate.|
|Please help improve the wiki by learning how to contribute.|
A ColorForm defines reusable colors that can be cited by other forms. For example, the list of skin colors available in chargen is a list of ColorForms. The ColorForm object is found within the Object Window under the Miscellaneous Category.
Editor Dialog[edit | edit source]
- ID: The ID, also referred to as Editor ID, is used by the Creation Kit to uniquely identify this record within a Data File.
- Name: The object's name as it will appear within the game world and user interface menus. This name is displayed when this color is offered for the player's use.
- Playable: If checked, this object will be usable by the player. The object may be visible in user interface menus or usable when encountered within the game world.
- Raw Color: The default color used for this object.
- R: The colors red channel is represented by a number between 0 and 255.
- G: The colors green channel is represented by a number between 0 and 255.
- B: The colors blue channel is represented by a number between 0 and 255.
- Remapping Index:
- Extended LUT:
- Chargen Conditions:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The "raw color" doesn't always represent what you'll see in-game; it may be blended with a texture's hue, or colors from other sources. To give one example, skin options available in chargen are actually defined as a range of shades from "unnaturally pale peach" to "literally blue;" in-game, they mix with the textures to form shades from white skin to brown.