Jump to navigation Jump to search
Papyrus: EncounterZone Script
Editor Dialog[edit | edit source]
- ID: The editor ID which is used by the Creation Kit.
- Min Level: If the player's level is less than the minimum level set, the encounter zone will ignore the player's level and use the minimum level.
- Max Level: The maximum level that can be calculated by the encounter zone.
- Match PC Below Minimum Level: If checked, will match the player's level, if the player enters below the minimum level.
- Disable Combat Boundary: If checked, allows actors in combat that follow the player through load doors that have different encounter zones.
- Never Resets: If checked, the encounter zone will prevent the object assigned to it from ever resetting.
- Location:The location the encounter zone is assigned to.
- Analyze Loot:
- Required Rank:
Analyze Loot[edit | edit source]
- Object ID:
- Total value: