Jump to navigation Jump to search
Papyrus: HeadPart Script
Editor Dialog[edit | edit source]
- ID: The ID, also referred to as Editor ID, is used by the Creation Kit to uniquely identify this record within a Data File.
- Name: The object's name as it will appear within the game world and user interface menus.
- Playable: If checked, this object will be usable by the player. The object may be visible in user interface menus or usable when encountered within the game world.
- Male/Female/Unisex: Whether this head part can appear only on males, only on females, or on characters of either gender.
- Type: What kind of head part this is (face, hair, scars, etc.).
- Valid Races: Which character race(s) this head part can be used on.
- Texture Set: The texture override to use on the piece.
- Uses Body Texture:
- Race Morph/Chargen Morph: The Morph TRIs to use for the piece.
- Color: The tint color to apply to the piece.
- Model: The 3D Model File that will be used for this object.
- Tri: The TRI for the piece.
- Use Solid Tint: Whether to apply a solid-color tint to the piece.
- Is Extra Part: If checked, this is a standalone 'extra' part. If not, allows you to specify which head parts it can work with.
- Chargen Conditions: