Jump to navigation Jump to search
Editor Dialog[edit | edit source]
- ID: The ID, also referred to as Editor ID, is used by the Creation Kit to uniquely identify this record within a Data File.
- Art Type: The type of effect object (enchantment effect, casting effect, or hit effect); indicates what the object can be used for.
- Model: The 3D Model File that will be used for this object.
- Keywords: A list of Keywords that signal information to other Game Systems.
- Preview Transform: A Transform applies positioning to a Model File. These may be used when previewing objects within the Creation Kit or in-game user interface menus.