Jump to navigation Jump to search
Editor Dialog[edit | edit source]
- ID: The ID, also referred to as Editor ID, is used by the Creation Kit to uniquely identify this record within a Data File.
- Name: The object's name as it will appear within the game world and user interface menus.
- Weight: The weight of this object which represents how heavy it is.
- Value: The object's value in caps which determines its worth to vendors.
- Inventory Image: The Texture File to use for an inventory image. This property is depreciated, obsolete, or does not appear to be used by the game.
- Message Icon: The Texture File that will be used for this object's message icon. This property is depreciated, obsolete, or does not appear to be used by the game.
- World Art: The 3D Model File as seen in the world.
- Inventory Art: The 3D model that appears in the inventory. Contains additional details for the book interface. Contains additional details for the book interface.
- Preview Transform: A Transform applies positioning to a Model File. These may be used when previewing objects within the Creation Kit or in-game user interface menus.
- Add Destruction Data: Allows you to configure the objects destruction data with the Destructible Object Data editor.
- Can't be Taken:
- Pickup Sound: The Sound Descriptor played when the object is picked up.
- Putdown Sound: The Sound Descriptor played when the object is dropped.
- Featured Item Message:
- Description: The object's description as it will appear within user interface menus.
- Book Text: The text content of the book. Text Replacement may be used here.
- Text Offset XY:
- Scripts: Papyrus scripts may be added, removed, and their properties edited.
- Add: Adds a papyrus script to this object.
- Remove: Removes the selected papyrus script from this object.
- Properties: Shows the papyrus property editor for the selected script.
- Keywords: A list of Keywords that signal information to other Game Systems.