Papyrus: Class Script
The Class form allows you to specify how an Actor will distribute the attribute and skill bonuses they gain based on their level. It also affects a few other systems, such as bleedout for essential actors and skill training for trainers.
Editor Dialog[edit | edit source]
- ID: The ID, also referred to as Editor ID, is used by the Creation Kit to uniquely identify this record within a Data File.
- Full Name: The object's name as it will appear within the game world and user interface menus.
- Description: The object's description as it will appear within user interface menus.
- Menu Image: The Texture File to use for a menu image. This property is depreciated, obsolete, or does not appear to be used by the game.
- Bleedout Default: If the actor is essential or protected, and their health falls below this ratio, they enter the bleedout state and drop to one knee until their health recovers. A value of 0.1 means that bleedout will occur when the actor's health falls below 10%.
- Base Actor Values: A collection of Actor Values this class is based on.
- Actor Value: The Actor Value to use.
- Number: The amount to change the actor value by represented as a float.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A Class is used on the actor stats tab.
- A Class is only applicable to an NPC. A class has no meaning for the player actor.