Jump to navigation Jump to search
Flora are harvestable plants, crops, fungi, and other resources found in the game world.
Editor Dialog[edit | edit source]
- ID: The ID, also referred to as Editor ID, is used by the Creation Kit to uniquely identify this record within a Data File.
- Name: The object's name as it will appear within the game world and user interface menus.
- Model: The 3D Model File that will be used for this object.
- Activate Text Override: A short verb that replaces the word "Activate" when looking at this object. Generally, you'll want to use "Harvest," but there may be exceptions.
- Ingredient Production
- Edit Destruction Data: Allows you to configure the objects destruction data with the Destructible Object Data editor.
- Keywords: A list of Keywords that signal information to other Game Systems.
- Scripts: Papyrus scripts may be added, removed, and their properties edited.
- Add: Adds a papyrus script to this object.
- Remove: Removes the selected papyrus script from this object.
- Properties: Shows the papyrus property editor for the selected script..
- Actor Values: A list of Actor Values to use.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Creation Kit isn't very strict about what Ingredients can be harvested from Flora. Any form type that can even potentially serve as an item can be selected. For example, all Lights will be shown in the drop-down menu, even when most of them aren't set to be usable as items.