Jump to navigation Jump to search
Editor Dialog[edit | edit source]
- ID: The ID, also referred to as Editor ID, is used by the Creation Kit to uniquely identify this record within a Data File.
- Name: The object's name as it will appear within the game world and user interface menus.
- Weight: The weight of this object which represents how heavy it is.
- Value: The object's value in caps which determines its worth to vendors.
- Model: The 3D Model File that will be used for this object.
- Icon: The Texture File that will be used for this object's icon. This property is depreciated, obsolete, or does not appear to be used by the game.
- Preview Transform: A Transform applies positioning to a Model File. These may be used when previewing objects within the Creation Kit or in-game user interface menus.
- Type: Select a data type to display.
- Pickup/Putdown Sounds
- Scripts: Papyrus scripts may be added, removed, and their properties edited.
- Add: Adds a papyrus script to this object.
- Remove: Removes the selected papyrus script from this object.
- Properties: Shows the papyrus property editor for the selected script.
Notes[edit | edit source]