Jump to navigation Jump to search
These are the Biped Slots used by human actors.
|7||37||[U] L Arm|
|8||38||[U] R Arm|
|9||39||[U] L Leg|
|10||40||[U] R Leg|
|12||42||[A] L Arm|
|13||43||[A] R Arm|
|14||44||[A] L Leg|
|15||45||[A] R Leg|
- Index:The index of the Biped Object.
- Slot: The slot number of the Biped Object.
- Name: The name of the Biped Object.
- [U] Slots named with
[U]are equipped under slots named with
- [A] Slots named with
[A]are equipped over slots named with
[U], and are displayed while in third person.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Hair Long: Different parts of a character's hairstyle.
- FaceGen Head: The character's customized face. ArmorAddons that totally cover the head, such as AA_RaiderHeavy_Helmet (part of Helmeted Cage Armor), should be set to cover body part to prevent faces from being rendered (and possibly clipping through the armor).
- Any Body Part: [U] slots should be used by under armors that cover the body part, like Vault suits.
- Any Body Part: [A] slots should be used by "above-armors" that cover the body part, like Combat Armor.