Jump to navigation Jump to search
Papyrus: TalkingActivator Script
Editor Dialog[edit | edit source]
- ID: The ID, also referred to as Editor ID, is used by the Creation Kit to uniquely identify this record within a Data File.
- Name: The object's name as it will appear within the game world and user interface menus.
- Model: The 3D Model File that will be used for this object.
- Looping Sound:
- Voice Type:
- Add Destruction Data: Allows you to configure the objects destruction data with the Destructible Object Data editor.
- Radio Station:
- Cont. Broadcast:
- Random Anim Start:
- No Voice Filter:
- On Local Map: Indicates this object will appear on the user interface's local map menu.
- Keywords: A list of Keywords that signal information to other Game Systems.
- Scripts: Papyrus scripts may be added, removed, and their properties edited.
- Add: Adds a papyrus script to this object.
- Remove: Removes the selected papyrus script from this object.
- Properties: Shows the papyrus property editor for the selected script.