Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article has been flagged as incomplete.|
|Please help improve the wiki by learning how to contribute.|
Papyrus: WaterType Script
Editor Dialog[edit | edit source]
- ID: The ID, also referred to as Editor ID, is used by the Creation Kit to uniquely identify this record within a Data File.
- Name: The object's name as it will appear within the game world and user interface menus.
- Consume Spell: The Spell to use. Applied when this WaterType is consumed by an Actor.
- Contact Spell: The Spell to use. Applied when this WaterType comes in contact with an Actor.
- Imagespace Mod: The ImageSpace Modifier to use. This is applied when the player is under the water.